From June 23 to July 29, 2011, a group of scientists took part in ICESCAPE, a multi-year study of the effects of climate change on Arctic ecosystems. From aboard U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Healy, Jim Swift, a research oceanographer at Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UC San Diego, kept a log of the cruise.
- In the News Now: Scripps Begins Daily ‘Keeling Curve’ Updates as CO2 Approaches 400 ppm593 views
- Research Highlight: Tropical Storms, Global Consequences481 views
- Photo of the Week: Courtship Dance385 views
- Research Highlight: Bizarre to the Bone309 views
- Research Highlight: Big Result from a Tiny Ocean288 views