Currently viewing the tag: "lily simonson"
Read More →
Los Angeles artist Lily Simonson participated in Scripps Institution of Oceanography at UC San Diego’s San Diego Coastal Expedition in July 2012 and drew inspiration from exotic deep-sea invertebrates such as thisspider crab.
- Research Highlight: Tropical Storms, Global Consequences490 views
- In the News Now: Scripps Begins Daily ‘Keeling Curve’ Updates as CO2 Approaches 400 ppm427 views
- Research Highlight: Big Result from a Tiny Ocean272 views
- Research Highlight: Bizarre to the Bone257 views
- Photo of the Week: Courtship Dance237 views