Testimony of Lisa Hazard, operations manager of the Coastal Observing Research and Development Center (CORDC) at Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UC San Diego, before the House of Representatives Subcommittee on Coast Guard and Maritime Transportationduring a July 31 hearing on “How to Improve the Efficiency, Safety and Security of Maritime Transportation: Better Use and Integration of Maritime Domain Awareness Data.” Hazard’s testimony focused on the capabilities and operational needs of coastal observing programs such as CORDC.
- Research Highlight: Concentrations of Garbage Patch Plastic Estimated673 views
- Around the Pier: Scripps Postdocs Train as Cruise Chief Scientists539 views
- Research Highlight: Rising Ocean Acidification Leads to Anxiety in Fish365 views
- How Much of the Earth is Truly Undiscovered, Above and/or Below Water?285 views
- Around the Pier: Ocean Drilling Support Office Honors Scripps Legacy263 views