Lauren Linsmayer and Farnaz Farhang, graduate students at Scripps Institution of Oceanography’s Center for Marine Biodiversity and Conservation, created this video as a course assignment. Thanks to YouTube, more than just their classmates get to watch it.
- In the News Now: Scripps Begins Daily ‘Keeling Curve’ Updates as CO2 Approaches 400 ppm527 views
- Research Highlight: Tropical Storms, Global Consequences498 views
- Research Highlight: Bizarre to the Bone299 views
- Research Highlight: Big Result from a Tiny Ocean268 views
- Photo of the Week: Courtship Dance262 views