As the University of California, San Diego, celebrates its 50th Anniversary this year there is one person who won’t be overlooked, Roger Revelle. It was his visionary leadership and steadfast dedication that made the dream of a University of California campus a reality in San Diego. This video was produced for Scripps Institution of Oceanography’s explorations e-magazine.
- Research Highlight: Tropical Storms, Global Consequences467 views
- In the News Now: Scripps Begins Daily ‘Keeling Curve’ Updates as CO2 Approaches 400 ppm396 views
- Research Highlight: Big Result from a Tiny Ocean274 views
- Research Highlight: Bizarre to the Bone249 views
- Photo of the Week: Courtship Dance247 views