Scripps Institution of Oceanography at UC San Diego researchers discuss their finding that nearly one in ten fishes sampled from in the “Great Pacific Garbage Patch” had plastic in their stomachs. For more information, see the Scripps Oceanography news release.
- Research Highlight: Navy Deploys Scripps Global Drifter Buoys1,566 views
- Around the Pier: A Story about Science976 views
- Research Highlight: Deep-Sea Lander Donated by ‘Titanic’ Filmmaker May Touch Down Again in Fall884 views
- Video: Scripps Center for Oceans and Human Health675 views
- Photo of the Week: Gulf of California589 views