Scripps Professor of Climate and Atmospheric Science Veerabhadran Ramanathan and co-author Durwood Zaelke outline in today’s New York Times a short-term strategy that could slash the rate of global warming by half by midcentury.
- Research Highlight: Concentrations of Garbage Patch Plastic Estimated606 views
- Around the Pier: Scripps Postdocs Train as Cruise Chief Scientists497 views
- How Much of the Earth is Truly Undiscovered, Above and/or Below Water?286 views
- Research Highlight: Rising Ocean Acidification Leads to Anxiety in Fish269 views
- Around the Pier: Ocean Drilling Support Office Honors Scripps Legacy222 views