Scripps Professor of Climate and Atmospheric Science Veerabhadran Ramanathan and co-author Durwood Zaelke outline in today’s New York Times a short-term strategy that could slash the rate of global warming by half by midcentury.
- Research Highlight: Tropical Storms, Global Consequences461 views
- In the News Now: Scripps Begins Daily ‘Keeling Curve’ Updates as CO2 Approaches 400 ppm373 views
- Research Highlight: Big Result from a Tiny Ocean266 views
- Photo of the Week: Courtship Dance248 views
- Research Highlight: Bizarre to the Bone245 views