Testimony of Lisa Hazard, operations manager of the Coastal Observing Research and Development Center (CORDC) at Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UC San Diego
Now available from UCSD-TV is the May 31 interview of ocean frontier explorer and Academy Award-winning filmmaker James Cameron.
Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UC San Diego, Geochemist Ralph Keeling is interviewed for the State of California video series “Climate Changers: Hot Lessons and Cool Solutions.”
Scripps physical oceanographer Lynne Talley testified before the House of Representatives Subcommittee on Fisheries, Wildlife, Oceans and Insular Affairs on June 13, 2013
As unique research platform FLIP celebrates its 50th anniversary, find out what makes it so special to oceanography through rare archival footage and interviews with leading scientists, Navy officials and FLIP veterans.
- Research Highlight: Concentrations of Garbage Patch Plastic Estimated696 views
- Around the Pier: Scripps Postdocs Train as Cruise Chief Scientists551 views
- Research Highlight: Rising Ocean Acidification Leads to Anxiety in Fish417 views
- Around the Pier: Ocean Drilling Support Office Honors Scripps Legacy298 views
- Research Highlight: A Peek into Nature’s Glowing Slime291 views