From June 23 to July 29, 2011, a group of scientists took part in ICESCAPE, a multi-year study of the effects of climate change on Arctic ecosystems. From aboard U.S. Coast Guard Cutter Healy, Jim Swift, a research oceanographer at Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UC San Diego, kept a log of the cruise.
- Research Highlight: Navy Deploys Scripps Global Drifter Buoys1,566 views
- Around the Pier: A Story about Science969 views
- Research Highlight: Deep-Sea Lander Donated by ‘Titanic’ Filmmaker May Touch Down Again in Fall882 views
- Video: Scripps Center for Oceans and Human Health687 views
- Photo of the Week: Gulf of California602 views