How did James Cameron’s successful dive to the deepest part of the ocean benefit us?
– Julian H., 13, Mocksville, N.C.
Q: In looking at a world map showing ocean surface currents, it appears that with very few exceptions, currents do not cross the equator. Why is this?
— Submitted by Chris W., 15, Beaverton, Ore.
– Submitted by Kody S., 16, Minster, Ohio
–Submitted by Sara W., 17, Albuquerque, N.M.
– Submitted by Mackenzie B., 12, Key West, Fl.
- Research Highlight: Navy Deploys Scripps Global Drifter Buoys1,563 views
- Around the Pier: A Story about Science975 views
- Research Highlight: Deep-Sea Lander Donated by ‘Titanic’ Filmmaker May Touch Down Again in Fall887 views
- Video: Scripps Center for Oceans and Human Health669 views
- Photo of the Week: Gulf of California588 views