Scripps community gathers on campus to celebrate a big year of achievements and milestones
Scripps Institution of Oceanography students, scientists, staff, alumni, and good friends spent a full day celebrating all things Scripps at the fourth annual Scripps Day, June 17, 2011. The annual event commemorates achievements of the past year, a commencement for graduating students, recognition of honors received by members of the Scripps community, and open houses across campus.
Scripps Day 2011 Photo Gallery:
- Research Highlight: Concentrations of Garbage Patch Plastic Estimated701 views
- Around the Pier: Scripps Postdocs Train as Cruise Chief Scientists548 views
- Research Highlight: Rising Ocean Acidification Leads to Anxiety in Fish410 views
- Around the Pier: Ocean Drilling Support Office Honors Scripps Legacy294 views
- How Much of the Earth is Truly Undiscovered, Above and/or Below Water?287 views