UC San Diego’s Scripps Institution of Oceanography explorations now informs and educates the public, our alumni, the scientific community, and Scripps’s friends and supporters about ongoing research and events. The publication is produced by members of the Scripps Communications Office and Web Operations Team and sent to more than 27,000 subscribers worldwide.
We at explorations now welcome your comments about our electronic magazine. Our mail address, e-mail address, phone number and fax number are listed below. Please send us your thoughts and ideas. We look forward to hearing from you.
Scripps Insitution of Oceanography University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, Dept. 0210
La Jolla, CA 92093-0210
- Research Highlight: Tropical Storms, Global Consequences489 views
- In the News Now: Scripps Begins Daily ‘Keeling Curve’ Updates as CO2 Approaches 400 ppm419 views
- Research Highlight: Big Result from a Tiny Ocean272 views
- Research Highlight: Bizarre to the Bone255 views
- Photo of the Week: Courtship Dance244 views