UC San Diego’s Scripps Institution of Oceanography explorations now informs and educates the public, our alumni, the scientific community, and Scripps’s friends and supporters about ongoing research and events. The publication is produced by members of the Scripps Communications Office and Web Operations Team and sent to more than 27,000 subscribers worldwide.
We at explorations now welcome your comments about our electronic magazine. Our mail address, e-mail address, phone number and fax number are listed below. Please send us your thoughts and ideas. We look forward to hearing from you.
Scripps Insitution of Oceanography University of California, San Diego
9500 Gilman Drive, Dept. 0210
La Jolla, CA 92093-0210
- Research Highlight: Concentrations of Garbage Patch Plastic Estimated598 views
- Around the Pier: Scripps Postdocs Train as Cruise Chief Scientists498 views
- How Much of the Earth is Truly Undiscovered, Above and/or Below Water?285 views
- Research Highlight: Rising Ocean Acidification Leads to Anxiety in Fish263 views
- Around the Pier: Ocean Drilling Support Office Honors Scripps Legacy217 views